CAMP HILL POLICE OFFICER EXAMINATION
Notice is hereby given that the Borough of Camp Hill will be holding a Civil Service Police Officer Examination on Saturday, June 27, 2020 in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
The 2020 starting salary for Camp Hill Police is $57,567.30. Camp Hill provides a full array of benefits including Health, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life Insurance, Pension, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave. Uniforms and equipment provided by the Borough.
Basic Qualifications required at the time of application
- Age 21 before the deadline for submitted completed application
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Citizenship: Citizen of USA
- Act 120 qualified by time of appointment (or enrolled in Act 120 at time of exam)
- Possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be physically and mentally fit to perform the essential duties of a police officer
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
- In addition to the written and oral examination, must be able to pass a physical performance test, medical exam, psychological exam, drug test and background investigation
- Must be of good moral character
Application packets are available for pick up Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., starting May 28, 2020 at the Camp Hill Borough Police Department, 2199 Walnut Street, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania 17011. Application packets are also available on the Borough Web Site Employment Opportunities
A $50.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with the completed application. It must be a check or money order payable to the Borough of Camp Hill
NOTE: Completed applications must be received by the Camp Hill Police Department at 2199 Walnut Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011 NO LATER than June 19, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
THE BOROUGH OF CAMP HILL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.